Notebook Motherboard - Sends wrong motherboard, barely support!

Amersfoort, Utrecht 4 comments

I've ordered a Sony motherboard since the original was dead.So far so good, shipping lasted up to a few days from which i could live with.

On delivery i noticed that 2 most important connectors actually differ so that connecting your LCD or Speakers is not possible. I've requested support, no answer. I've disclosed a paypal complaint; they shutted it and offered so called support. Notebook-motherboard.uk gave me advise to start soldering around while i am not able to test this board out yet.

If something goes wrong in this part my warranty is void.

I've lost basicly over 200 pounds buying a motherboard from a company that sells out different models then advertised.Please watch out, reviews about notebook-motherboard.co.uk are mostly BAD and their components do not pass a certain check advertised on their website.

Review about: Sony.

We are sorry for late reply.

Could you pls give us the Paypal Transation ID and RMA Number?

www.notebook-motherboard.co.uk

Could you pls give us the transation ID

and the RMA number?

You can send to our email address order@notebook-motherboard.co.uk.

As our computer got some problem and lost some emails.

We can refund to you after receiving it.

#520831

Status update: They offered a sollution after various emails.I could return my motherboard towards china and they send me a new one.

To be sure my package was not lost halfway i made a secure shipment costing me 30 euro's. Eventually after 2 weeks there is no delivery because none of them signed for it, making the package being returned and LOST AGAIN 30 EURO'S. This company is a serious scam with a bad customer support. Notebook-review.co.uk is a company from CHINA and NOT london.

they are sending wrongly advertised products!Do not BUY!

to Rip***ff #668075

We have updated our service from Now on.

All of our motherboards come with Full One Year Warranty, and 30 Days Money Back.

View more comments

Notebook Motherboard - Notebook-motherboard.co.uk

London, England 2 comments

I posted a complaint on this company about a Sony motherboard that I had purchased on the 3rd April. The company involved was called Notebook-motherboard.co.uk based in China but has a UK domain which makes it appear to be UK registered. Anyway the item/order arrived this morning so issue has now been resolved.

What I would say to future customers is to be aware of the time scale and the fact that the company is based in China. Chasing up on the order has been a nightmare and I would not be buying anything else from companies based in China.

Review about: Sony Motherboard.

We are sorry for late reply.

Could you pls give us the Paypal Transation ID and RMA Number?

to reply from www.notebook-mother #668080

Notebook Motherboard - Notebook-motherboard.co.uk

London, England 7 comments

My cousin wanted a new motherboard for his computer and I ordered a Sony VPC-EA A1771567A costing £139.58. On the website it stated that delivery of orders take between 8 to 18 days. The order was placed on the 3rd April 2012 and up until now have not received the order. The website has a UK domain but the company is actually registered in China.

I have sent countless of emails to the company Notebook-motherboard.co.uk and all they keep telling me is to check my local post office for the order. They originally sent a link with a postal reference but this was in Cantonese. I have tried calling but the person I spoke to did not appear to understand or speak English properly. I have also requested a full refund but all these have fallen on deaf ears.

I have since sent a final warning to them by email that i would be reporting them to the Office of Fair Trading and Watchdog but again no response.

This is a warning to anyone out there - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. IT'S A SCAM. BUYER BEWARE.

Review about: Sony Motherboard.

Comments

I was about to purchase a motherboard from them, then thought 'let me put in laptops-motherboards.co.uk reviews and boy did I find lots of unhappy people out there.

I have emailed them to ask if the part I want is coming from the UK but as yet no response!

I also read in the T&Cs that orders once placed CAN NOT be CANCELLED.This flagged up red for me as I run a legit UK business (online and store) and I know that ALL ORDERS CAN BE CANCELLED within a certain time frame, and according to distance selling rules customers are entitle to cancel and even return the product if they aren't happy with it (that also included hygiene products) We checked this with Trading Standards, so folks if a website states orders can not be cancelled its your consumer right to ask why and challenge.

belcraig
Chester, England, United Kingdom #775227

I also Purchased a motherboard from then, they sent the wrong motherboard to mw twice.I have had to pay for the postage back and sent them back standard royal mail (as requested by them).

And now they are saying that they have not received the motherboard back (5 months later) and so refuse to give me my money back.I would not buy from this company.

I am beginning to think scam is the right word to use here.Fortunately I paid using Paypal so have some fall-back.

Their communication is rubbish, they promise to chase things up which they don't and all hidden behind a .co.uk to give themselves credibility.

If they were open and upfront with the fact that they are Asian, I wouldn't have minded, but to deliberately hide behind a UK domain is not fair to any consumer.

I can honestly state that I would rather throw away any other dead laptops that come my way than deal with this bunch, they have no idea what customer service is all about.

To make matters worse they even have the outright cheek to suggest I deal with Royal Mail and or customs, obviously they cannot be bothered.NICE.

to Gary Shaw #718485

it is really bad

i am urgently in need of replacement of my laptop motherboard that i only found with motherboard.co.uk

i am really in dilemma whether to buy from them or not

i do not know what to do...

We are sorry for late reply.

Could you pls give us the Paypal Transation ID ?

www.notebook-motherboard.co.uk

As posted earlier the issue has now been resolved but people need to be aware of the timescale and the fact that the company is based in China. Chasing up on the order has been a nightmare -it's taken almost two months to resolve.

to Noblestonef #668077